Win a Nissan 350z

djfire

How is it free advertising ? i would like to know how you worked that out, i seen it in the local paper (Norwich) and thought i would put it on here as it is a 350z site.

Does not bother me if you bad mouth it or not, not to worry just thought you would like to know about it.

Cheers

Djfire

How is it free advertising ? i would like to know how you worked that out, i seen it in the local paper (Norwich) and thought i would put it on here as it is a 350z site.

Does not bother me if you bad mouth it or not, not to worry just thought you would like to know about it.

Cheers

Djfire

Don' take offence djfire it's just a strange 1st post!!!! Are you in the market for one then????

I guess not... sorry if it came over that way.

Strange post ? mmm its only because i was searching for some info on the 350z and came across this site for the first time.

I guess i started off on the wrong foot. Sorry guys.

Come on England !

Strange post ? mmm its only because i was searching for some info on the 350z and came across this site for the first time.

Come on England !

So are you looking for a Zed or just browsing? :thumbs:

Come on England !

Let's start again then ;)

Welcome djfire

:welcome: djfire. glad we got that lot out of the way. Just look a bit like a con from the comapny who is selling the tickets. They are doubling their money.

So you after a Z then. What colour and price are you looking at.

I would love a z ! it is all about the cost, i am self employed as a fire safety consultant and the work is really slow at the moment. This is why i have time to browse the web for things. That site is a chance to have my dream car, that is all.

So what have all you guys got ?

I would love a z ! it is all about the cost, i am self employed as a fire safety consultant and the work is really slow at the moment. This is why i have time to browse the web for things. That site is a chance to have my dream car, that is all.

So what have all you guys got ?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forsalepics001.jpg