Siler zed spotted in East Kilbride J15***

flyhalfandy

:lol: Yeh sure was mate, just seen you at last min and waved as your gf was being nosey :lol: . Where abouts in glasgow you based? Car was looking B) ! Was it just nismo spoiler you had?

NO NO i have quite a few subtle mods check my sig. I am from giffnock mate just down from ek. Where are you based? Why dont you get your name down for the big Glasgow Meet on the 31st? Your car was looking well mate B) I put my foot down as i thought i saw a zed then when i did u where lookin cool with you shades on :blush: Anyway get your name down for the meet buddy. The more the merrier.

Paul I kno mate so many bloody roundabouts in Ek but it was just before the shopping centre lol and didnt have a clue the name of the roundabout hhaha.

:lol: Yeh sure was mate, just seen you at last min and waved as your gf was being nosey :lol: . Where abouts in glasgow you based? Car was looking B) ! Was it just nismo spoiler you had?

NO NO i have quite a few subtle mods check my sig. I am from giffnock mate just down from ek. Where are you based? Why dont you get your name down for the big Glasgow Meet on the 31st? Your car was looking well mate B) I put my foot down as i thought i saw a zed then when i did u where lookin cool with you shades on :blush: Anyway get your name down for the meet buddy. The more the merrier.

Paul I kno mate so many bloody roundabouts in Ek but it was just before the shopping centre lol and didnt have a clue the name of the roundabout hhaha.

Im based in EK so 5 minutes away from giffnock! Yeh read the post and up for the meet, where about is it? Was a few locations mentioned there :lol: . Haha rain hail or shine, you gotta have the shades on B):blush:. Car was looking well smart! Most ive got is a nismo gear knob just now, its all in the pipeline i.e. on order :teeth:

Im based in EK so 5 minutes away from giffnock! Yeh read the post and up for the meet, where about is it? Was a few locations mentioned there :lol: . Haha rain hail or shine, you gotta have the shades on B):blush:. Car was looking well smart! Most ive got is a nismo gear knob just now, its all in the pipeline i.e. on order :teeth:

I had my sunnies on 2 buddy lol. I waved but u prob couldnt see me as my mrs was puttin on her make up lol. But i did put the hazards on, to say hi lol