Under 25's

edgeydt50

so im picking my 350 up on friday and being 22 on sunday i knew insurance wasnt going to be cheap. So far i have been quoted £805 with admiral which sounds pretty good as some other 'competitive' quotes have been about £3k.

from experience of other under 25s does this sounds like its a good deal or is there any where else thats going to be competitive. i have tried adrian flux and bell as well as the famous big names.

Cheers

Chris

yeah £805 is fully comp but not declaring the jwt pop charger it has fitted. bell wanted £920.

One thing to note with admiral, you have to make sure allthough you have declared your mods, they wont pay out unless you opt for a special option which will cover this, but will bounce your premium up a tad. Im 22 and have had the zed 2 years now, only difference with mine is that i have two cars, so have had to go for a multi-car quote, admiral did quote me £1200 ish for fully comp on both and protected no claims on both, with mods declared, but they would not be covered as such in like for like replacement. So in the end opted for sky insurancem, who are on here. Got a brilliant quote, was £1400 for both, but all mods on the 350z are covered like for like 100%, also the excess's were alot lower, and this still having protected no claims, fully comp on both, and even the windscreen excess is lower, Get in touch with Ollie a great bloke, or Danny is the lad who sorted my insurance out for me. Allthough threw sky insurance, i am actually insured with QBE

:thumbs:

I have my insurance with Admiral too, i was 22 when i insured the Zed with them, im 23 now, but that age gain hasn't yet been reflected. Anyways, mine was about £850ish last year, with 5 years no claims and with it protected. And that also included my old man as a named driver which saved me about £450, would be £550 saved if i had added my mum instead but thought it was pointless as there was a chance (altho tiny) that i might actually let my dad drive the car. Anyways, make sure you have one of your parents as a named driver cos it saves a lot.

Also tell them about the induction kit, they will only charge you £30ish extra and you have no worries of invalid insurance. They will only pay for replacement of standard airbox system if it did get damaged tho, but it saves the hassle of having to remove kit before it goes to the garage to be repaired.

But yh, £805 is a decent price worth spending the extra few quid and tell em about any mods tho!

sky wont insure me because im under 25.

just spoke with admiral as they rang me and dropped the price to £787 and im going to declare the induction kit. pretty happy to be honest as i thought i would be lucky if i got it for less than £900

Chris

sorry guys should have explained myself. the reason for not declaring it was because i was going to fit the original air box, although after reading some info into it i have paid the extra money and declared the filter. got it down to £787 plus the extra for the filter

Cheers

Chris

sorry guys should have explained myself. the reason for not declaring it was because i was going to fit the original air box, although after reading some info into it i have paid the extra money and declared the filter. got it down to £787 plus the extra for the filter

Cheers

Chris

sounds good bud :thumbs: