What a wasted afternoon!

jim

I took off the near-side wheel yesterday, removed the wheel arch liner and replaced the bumper reflector with a clear one. No problems at all.

Went to do the off-side one today, but discovered that the washer bottle is in the way. Tried for ages to get round it but eventually gave up in disgust. Now I will probably have to replace the other one to get them matching again!! :rant:

I took off the near-side wheel yesterday, removed the wheel arch liner and replaced the bumper reflector with a clear one. No problems at all.

Went to do the off-side one today, but discovered that the washer bottle is in the way. Tried for ages to get round it but eventually gave up in disgust. Now I will probably have to replace the other one to get them matching again!! :rant:

Whip off the bumper Jim. I reckon you can change the reflector with the undertray still attached easily enough.

The UK Zeds have a bottle at each side so no chance doing it with the bumper on! :lol:

I think there is

Jst a case of turning the wheels, peeling back the liners and undoing 3 10mm (I think) hexs on each side and popping out the 6 black poppers on the top of the bumper.

Very easy.

Jim, as Stew says, bumper off is the way to go. And the undertray has enough flex so you dont have to do the screws along the bottom. I had to whip the bumper off for taking my headlights off, so long as you take your time is an easy enough job. Just watch you dont break any of the plastic poppers. Nissan only sell them in packs, £12 a pop.

I did it removing the liner and releasing the washer bottle to allow enough room to change them!

I pput a guide up here somewhere...

That works for the UK cars, but the washer bottle on my JDM is held on by a bolt which is at the front and cannot be accessed from the wheel side. I'll try the bumper off option I think.

UPDATE.

In the end it was a 20 minute job! Turned the wheel in, removed the three bolts holding it to the wing, popped the clips along the top and that allowed me to swing the bumper forward. More than enough room to get in there and change the reflector.

Cheers for all the suggestions and advice, guys. What a great forum!! :thumbs: