New Roadster...temp out of action...

call999

I guess my user name has earnt it's stripes!!!... having been driven off the road in my s2k in January, writing the car off, walking out without a mark I decide on a Z and got my 09 roadster early April. I'd just run it in (subjective I know but didn't want to push it too hard until the mileage was in 4 figures) and last sunday i go and break my ****ing clutch ankle whilst harmlessly pissing around!!

So now the car is sitting on the drive unused and looking sorry for itself. I'm considering lending it to a mate for the next 6 weeks just so it's being used, I've know him 1/2 my life and I know he'll enjoy and look after it so no problem there. My other consideration is to put some efforts into mods. Induction, exhaust etc. I'd like to improve engine noise, perhaps a bit of power and such but without going OTT. Not interested in cosmetic mods for the moment

Getting around is going to be a problem so I'm wondering what you guys could suggest as a starting point with and links to visuals and sound if you can? :) Also any decent people to deal with in the South London/Surrey area, i can get the car taken places if necessary.

Do Nissan invalidate the warranty if you do simple mods, this would be my only concern?

Cheers all!

Moved to performance.

Not good news at all.....

Have a look on Envys site for bits and pieces. Being an HR you'll require a dual intake system. JWT and Nismo make these. I'm sure there are others but theree are definatley HR owners on the site with these kits.

Exhausts, well any will fit really. Again, Envys site is worth a visit as is Z1 auto.

I think TGM is in your area and they come recomended by a bunch of owners.

You tube is your friend for sound links.