I do respect this car

maz77

DO WANT

Almost bought an early V8 before the Zed, just couldn't live with the potential for bills and unreliability. Would love to own a 350 Sport one day, though.

My dads mate owned a 350 GT limited edition bad boy. It was nice. It had an optinal race exhaust and he shot a 6ft flame over a ladies BMW and it cost him a grand to repair her car! :lol::lol: It was lovely!

My dads mate owned a 350 GT limited edition bad boy. It was nice. It had an optinal race exhaust and he shot a 6ft flame over a ladies BMW and it cost him a grand to repair her car! :lol::lol: It was lovely!

:lol::lol::lol:

I wanted one since I was 10 years old I think :blush:

My big brother bought a white Lotus Espirit when I had just turned 16, which I am afraid to say was 24 years ago, that was a real headturner as you next to never seen any supercars driving about. I was just about to leave school so would phone him to come pick me up, everybody at high school was extremely jeldo.

Biggest problem was the windscreen was a flat piece of glass so when the sun was shining it was terrible for reflections and glare...

Am I the only one who thinks it kinda has an old school look..... I'm undecided.

The colour looks very similar to that which a mate had on his Prelude but it looked a lot better on his.

I think it is the same colour as Bens Prelude.

It's a very old Skool shape as it was an evolution from the 70s.

Still pretty cool though!