Hi - New Owner (well soon to be)

I can see a little ABZed evening meet happening late next week..... ;)

So can I providing I dont get sent offshore at short notice like normally happens when I have something to look forward to :thumbdown:

Just waiting for my loan cheque to clear, cant understand how the loan company can take money out of my account directly but have to send me a cheque for the loan :rant:

Would be interested to see your car Stew cause I want to have a look at your modified front lights :thumbs:

Well the last time it was a couple of days notice (although when I was offshore it was day before / same day usually.....) and a good turn out.

Welcome to have a look anytime bud.

Well , weather in Aberdeen was horrendous today and really wasnt looking forward to a train journey , but knew that the return journey would be much for fun in the Z :)

Couldnt sleep last night cause I was too excited so finally got up and caught the train, picked the car up at 11:30 and drove it back to Aberdeen and have to say......................... I LOVE IT :)

Will post up some pics later but definitely know I made the right decision :thumbs:

Well , weather in Aberdeen was horrendous today and really wasnt looking forward to a train journey , but knew that the return journey would be much for fun in the Z :)

Couldnt sleep last night cause I was too excited so finally got up and caught the train, picked the car up at 11:30 and drove it back to Aberdeen and have to say......................... I LOVE IT :)

Will post up some pics later but definitely know I made the right decision :thumbs:

:thumbs:

well done mate, definitely the right decision.

• 3 months later...

Ok thought I would update this thread, had the car for 4 months or so and this is what Ive done so far :-

LED Rear Lights - Courtesy of ZMANALEX

S5031816.jpg

Stubby Aerial - Courtesy of EBAY

S5031819.jpg

Z Tax Disc Holder - Courtesy of EBAY

S5031842.jpg

Clear Rearlight - Spare provided courtesy of ZMANALEX cause I was too scared to put mine in the oven lol

S5031832.jpg

Parking Sensors - From ParkingDynamics - can you see them?? :lol:

S5031817.jpg

Powdercoated Wheels - Courtesy of Motorwerks Aberdeen, Z Centre Cap from Sunset Steve, spacers from CS

S5031839.jpg

Custom Sat Nav - Courtesy of Nurrish

S5031823.jpg

Carbon Look Rear Strut - Courtesy of Dream Customz and Custom Tonneau Cover

S5031853.jpg

S5031826.jpg

Carbon look windscreen pillars - Courtesy of Dream Customz

S5031841.jpg

Colour coded headlights with leds and halo sidelight - Courtesy of Dream Customz

S5031820.jpg

LEDS On

S5031854.jpg

LEDS and Halo On

S5031855.jpg

Halo On and LED Off

S5031856.jpg

New switch for LEDs on headlights mounted in switch panel, took the opportunity to put the seat switches how I think they should have been from the factory.

S5031845.jpg

Painted Engine Covers and Powdercoated plenum - Courtesy of Dream Customz and ZMANALEX ( Z engine cover from Sunset Steve). Motordyne spacer under the plenum courtesy of Envy.

S5031827.jpg

Clear side reflectors - Courtesy of ENVY/Group buy.

S5031821.jpg

Aluminium Sill plates - Courtesy of Group Buy

S5031822.jpg

Numberplate from DVLA

S5031817.jpg

Z badges - Courtesy of EBAY

S5031849.jpg

Girth Knob - Courtesy of KTA, with custom gaitor and handbrake gaitor from Redline

S5031824.jpg

S5031843.jpg

S5031844.jpg

Big thank you to everyone that has helped me part with my hard earned cash :thumbs: