Bonsai Cars import

davecarter

"Black ones are horrible"

Wash your mouth out :angry:

Tongue in cheek my son :teeth: Black is by far the best colour available imo. I'm just a sucker for anything exclusive tho :D

Kuro GT4 then :p

To justify the extra dough to the other half I at least need the new zed to be a different colour :wacko::scare::thumbs::teeth::teeth:

fair enough mate! ANYWAY DO YOU NEED DIRECTIONS :blush:

To? :blush:

Chat!!!!

"Black ones are horrible"

Wash your mouth out :angry:

Tongue in cheek my son :teeth: Black is by far the best colour available imo. I'm just a sucker for anything exclusive tho :D

Kuro GT4 then :p

To justify the extra dough to the other half I at least need the new zed to be a different colour :wacko::scare::thumbs::teeth::teeth:

fair enough mate! ANYWAY DO YOU NEED DIRECTIONS :blush:

To? :blush:

Chat!!!!

I'm there!

One small thing - Bonsai's interpretation of delimiting a 350z differs from mine. I flew to Southampton and spent a couple of days hanging around waiting for DVLA to register. In that time they gave me 'pre-reg' plates. The first thing i noticed was (naughty i know) the car wouldn't go over 120mph.

When i asked they said they didn't delimit 350s.

Anyway, without going into detail i spoke to Chris down there and explained this was in the T&Cs. They then installed (free of charge to be fair) an HKS delimiter which takes off all limits.

That would cost over £200 so is worthwhile.

From the car arriving in the docs it took me 3 weeks to drive it away.

• 1 month later...

Update:

I have the same problem with Bonsai - they won't delimit the car. I have been waiting for weeks for them to get back to me to tell me when they have some delimiters in stock (a likely story indeed!).

Luckily you managed to get it checked when you were there.

I suspect that as soon as you had driven off they would not be interested.

Any update from Nana Moon? Did you get your car ok and are you happy? *fingers crossed for you*

I have to say in retrospect I would not use them again.