Can anyone get me.....

Pimm

a pair of drop links as mine are really creaking and i have done the greasing bit but they need changing.

If there is somebody that is going to the Wales meet next weekend and can get them at trade or cheaper than that would be good.

What noise do the drop links make when they start to go? I had Phil grease something up last time I went to stop a noise, but it's started again. Can't remeber what it was, but think it might have been drop links. . .

What noise do the drop links make when they start to go? I had Phil grease something up last time I went to stop a noise, but it's started again. Can't remeber what it was, but think it might have been drop links. . .

creaking when going on or off a drive or ramp. In a straight line it does not happen, only when the car is on lock and going out of my drive way ect...

When you push the rear down and hear a creaking noise, then that should be the droplinks.

I'll have to get some soon too...

Nice one Alex, that's why I put your name forward on the first page... B)

Cheers mate :thumbs:

There is no substitute for quality ;):lol:

They do look good and i do remember you posting these up a little while ago but why are they adjustable/for what reason ? anything to do with camber adjustment or is that something else ??

thanks