Continental Front Xenons Wanted

Danny 350Z

Does anyone have a set of LHD Front Xenons for sale? You could save me 2 grand for a new set as i'm working in Germany and am required to change my RHD lights. Unfortunately U.S lights aren't sufficient for the BFG Test and attempting to switch the lights across wont be sufficient either.

I've looked all over and am failing badly!

Danny

Have you thought of putting a post on notre350z.com? French 350z site, quite a few members on there that may be able to help...

Just looked and attempted to join. There seems to be a problem joining with my brit email account. Had the same problem when i tried joining the German owners group.

Hey ho, something will turn up

Danny

Have you thought of putting a post on notre350z.com? French 350z site, quite a few members on there that may be able to help...

:lol:

Is there a zed site aywhere in the world that u don't know about MArk

!!!

:lol:

Is there a zed site aywhere in the world that u don't know about MArk

!!!

Throw down the gauntlet..... Mongolia? ;)

Just looked and attempted to join. There seems to be a problem joining with my brit email account. Had the same problem when i tried joining the German owners group.

Danny

Will put up a post for you :)!!

i'm probably being a bit thick here but why do you need to change your lights at all? Is it dependant on how long you are staying there and therefore registering your car over there? My parents live in france and although they've now got a french car i've not heard of anyone having to do anything similar.

i'm probably being a bit thick here but why do you need to change your lights at all? Is it dependant on how long you are staying there and therefore registering your car over there? My parents live in france and although they've now got a french car i've not heard of anyone having to do anything similar.

Being in the forces in Germany, we're required to de-register with DVLA and register with British Forces Germany Vehicle Licensing and therefore our vehicles need to be compliant with euro-spec cars. Pain in the arse to be honest.

Danny

Will put up a post for you :)!!

Cheers 3FIDDYZ

What's the difference between the US and continental headlights? Is it the whole flat beam issue again?

I've been informed that the U.S lights project a wider picture. It would have been a bonus if they were legal as i could have a set for a grand.

Being in the forces in Germany, we're required to de-register with DVLA and register with British Forces Germany Vehicle Licensing and therefore our vehicles need to be compliant with euro-spec cars. Pain in the arse to be honest.

big time! :thumbdown:

maybe you should have got a zed from a german seller and then sold it when your posting ended!

big time! :thumbdown:

maybe you should have got a zed from a german seller and then sold it when your posting ended!

Enjoy my right-hookers too much.

• 2 years later...