INDUCTION KIT??

T9MYG

you wanna change the aerial for a honda stuuby one

Nice lookin motor B)

Yeah Yeah gimmie gimmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mate said the top was touching the rear wing the other night.... private road of course..!!!! :thumbs:

yeah any thing that actually filters and doesnt just have oily foam for the dirt to stick to.

Hmmmmm so what your saying is that all the HKS filters etc are no good :blush:

Na hks ones are different they are foam but multi layered, have a very slight greasey coating to them but not nearly as much as the run of the mill filters.

Hi there Tom , looks like the Pipercross set up you maligned is 6 layered according to there website :thumbs: ?? better than an HKS I had on a previous car ! :scare:http://www.pipercross.net/inductionkit_technical.asp

I can only comment on the one I have im affraid, havn't heard any others.

The injen CAI gives a lovely quite high pitched sucking noise when you accelerate, it's certainly noticeable. :D

Im sure the others with different ones will let you know theirs.....

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I may be missing the point here, had a quick look through the previous posts, how good quality is this gear off EBAY then?

02-05 NISSAN 350Z COLD AIR INDUCTION INTAKE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-05-NISSAN-350Z ... 0050909554

I'm looking to start modding and this seems a good place to start (well, after the aerial) :)

Is this stuff sh*t? It certainly seems cheap.... :headhurt:

Direct or abuse me as appropriate fellas! :scare:

Poor, You get what you pay for, also with some cheap ones there is a danger of the induction kit sucking up water into the engine. You don't want that

Thought as much, its not really about the money, I'm just a bit of an EBAY freak, where should I be looking then? I've seen Pipercross mentioned...

I do want it to sound cool, B) as i've already read that power gains are cancelled out :angry: