INDUCTION KIT??

T9MYG

hi mate

if you are doing it for extra hp, forget it ;)

if you are doing it just for the bling/sound, then there's quite a lot of choice.

I would personally discourage you to get intakes like the Nismo/Aem and the Injen because of their design :)

Like those kits, any cotton filters though iv found in the past the foam filters are coated with grease to make the dust stick, but the grease also gets sucked in on to the mass airflow sensor (wire) and gives incorrect readings and eventually goies out of its perameters and put the check light on. :angry:

Like those kits, any cotton filters though iv found in the past the foam filters are coated with grease to make the dust stick, but the grease also gets sucked in on to the mass airflow sensor (wire) and gives incorrect readings and eventually goies out of its perameters and put the check light on. :angry:

That's bad! Who was it made by, cost much???

Got a K&N Typhoon sys I am going to sell, came off my car when I went FI.

Looking for £150 ono + p&p or you can pick up from me (St Ives, CAMBS) or I will be at JAE on the other site ;) . Will post some pics if you like.

This sys will make one nice sound for you :D

yeah any thing that actually filters and doesnt just have oily foam for the dirt to stick to.

Hmmmmm so what your saying is that all the HKS filters etc are no good :blush:

Na hks ones are different they are foam but multi layered, have a very slight greasey coating to them but not nearly as much as the run of the mill filters.

yeah any thing that actually filters and doesnt just have oily foam for the dirt to stick to.

Hmmmmm so what your saying is that all the HKS filters etc are no good :blush:

Na hks ones are different they are foam but multi layered, have a very slight greasey coating to them but not nearly as much as the run of the mill filters.

JWT pop charger sits behind the bumper, with heat shield!!!!

How come your askin when you already seem 2 know alot??? :D

see http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=U&start= ... om/&e=9797

cos your the boys in the know about z's as iv only just bought mine.... had vx220 turbo, evo 6, pulsar seat ibiza cupra r befor but this is my first z, and honestly think there would be more on the road if more poeple got the chance to drive them befor slating them as i have in the opast by far the best all round car iv owned.... (i am only 21 tho)

TOM

cos your the boys in the know about z's as iv only just bought mine.... had vx220 turbo, evo 6, pulsar seat ibiza cupra r befor but this is my first z, and honestly think there would be more on the road if more poeple got the chance to drive them befor slating them as i have in the opast by far the best all round car iv owned.... (i am only 21 tho)

TOM

Only one person I've heard slaggin me Datsun off and that's Clarkson :angry:

Nice selection of cars mate :thumbs: Beats my Corsa and Rover :blush:

Latest one, 234bhp 330ci sport

2006_01010006.jpg

Evo 6 GSR 289.18bhp at the wheels

d07a78fc.jpg

Pulsar GTI-R 245.72bhp At the wheels

PUL1.jpg

Vx220 Turbo 198bhp (had for 2 weeks £100 having my back sorted)

vx1.jpg

AND MY NEW BABY THAT RL BE KEEPING FOR A WHILE

seatcover002.jpg[/img]

Oct 04' ON A 54, 14500 miles full nismo factory kit, gt pack and rays wheels.......... love it.. spent all day yesterday clay baring and then two different course polishes.... paint works like glass

Oct 04' ON A 54, 14500 miles full nismo factory kit, gt pack and rays wheels.......... love it.. spent all day yesterday clay baring and then two different course polishes.... paint works like glass

I can tell :D Not that many clouds in my sky yesterday :p