Wow.. New business opportunity.. i'm in !!!

manc350z

i got this in my email today.. Well.. I'm DEFINATELY in.. if anyone wants to share my good business fortune then you just need to send me your baaank aaaaahcout and sort code details.. thankyou saaaaaah

i am so inspired i spent half an hour setting up an email server and auto sent him 89000 "similar" emails to his Yahoo address as a show of my enthusiasm for his propsition... what a muppett.. do you reckon anyone falls for this cr4p....

Subject : Request from Frank

Attachments : Proposal.txt‎(1KB)‎

Message Body : Good day, I am Frank Liu. I have a Business proposal on 44.5MUSDollars, I want you to be my partner. Please see attachment for details. Thanks.Frank Liu

Contents of Attachment : Good Day My Friend,

An Iraqi man named Haider Hanoon, he is a Business Man and made a Fixed Deposit of 346,736,899.68 HKD for 18 calendar months. The total sum in USDollars is Fourty four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only in my Branch. Upon Maturity we sent notices to him, even during the war, that is six years ago(2003) and we received no response from him. We later found out that Mr. Hanoon and his family lost their lives during a Gun Battle that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his personal Oil well is located.

My proposal to you, is to front you as the beneficiary of my deceased client. Then I can instruct the Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest relative of Mr. Hanoon. When the deposit is received in your account, we are to share 50/50 in percentage. If interested, send me your full name, contact address, telephone number and occupation to my private e-mail frankliu95@yahoo.com.hk

I will be waiting to hear from you. Thank you.

Mr. Frank Liu

frankliu95@yahoo.com.hk