Look what arrived today...!!

Zee

So upon arriving home from work this evening this rather bright and colourful if not HUGE package was waiting for me in the kitchen...hmmm What could it be??!!....

2837_169278725075_861860075_6834614_4234360_n.jpg

Upon further inspection....

2837_169278730075_861860075_6834615_6013509_n.jpg

Hmm Now its all coming back to me....

2837_169278740075_861860075_6834616_6015387_n.jpg

and here she is!!...

2837_169278750075_861860075_6834617_2829782_n.jpg

First of all I would like to say a BIG thanks to Booner for making sure it survived the journey up from Oxford via a courier. It took me well over an hour to unpack and it looks absolutley fantastic, the quality of each part is there to see! All genuine with instructions and NISMO stamps on the back. :thumbs:

The kit comprises of:

NISMO Front bumper

NISMO Front Grill

NISMO Front number plate bracket

NISMO Rear spoiler plus mount

NISMO Rear Canards.

Full fitting kit

All I need now is to find a decent body shop that will do this quality bit of kit justice to my zed. There is one in town where I live, in Alford, Lincolnshire so I'll pop over there on Saturday and get a quote from him and ask him various questions and take a look at some of the work he has done in the past. I keep getting flashbacks of that poor zed that got ruined with the wood screws and dodgy fit/paint job!!!

Anyway I just thought I'd share my happiness with you guys and gals and watch this space for updates/pictures once the car begins to take shape B) . I also have a pipercross induction kit coming on Friday...all been well ;)

Happy Daiz!!

Thanks again Booner! and I hope to see you all at Silverstone at the end of the month...maybe with the kit fitted! :teeth:

Hope you enjoy it! Make sure you get a ticket and get down to Silverstone with it so I can check it out B):thumbs:

Can anyone tell that I don't wrap my own presents? :lol::blush: I had to make sure that everything was bomb proof in my defence!

I had to make sure that everything was bomb proof in my defence!

Yup this kiddie would have survived a nuke!! :lol:

I will see about coming over to Silverstone, Im just not sure I'll be able to get the bodykit fitted and sprayed by that date. Im off to a place down the road from where I work in Louth to see about a quote. :)