Just put a deposit on a GT4!

Hi all,

Been looking to get a new car for a while and after much reading, test driving and soul searching I've just put a deposit on a Kuro black GT4 with 12k on the clock and a DC exhaust, which I should be picking up on Saturday! :teeth:

There were a couple of things that needed sorting prior to collection: blistered alloys and a slightly sticky clutch pedal (at least I hope it's the pedal...), but other than that it was a good tidy car.

The GT4 will be my first Jap car too. Having had mostly British cars in the past, and currently a sometimes temperamental Italian mistress, I felt it was time for a couple of years of mostly hassle-free yet still fun motoring. :dry:

Looking forward to picking it up at the weekend and having a blast!

blimey that's a very low quote :teeth:

dare i ask how old you are and which insurance company your using ?

oh and welcome to the world of the Z B)

Does help that I'm an old git - just turned 40.

The policy is with Privilege and in my wife's name (she's 36) with me on it too, with 5 years NCB, both with no convictions and a nice quiet neighbourhood.

My current insurers (Highway) couldn't come anywhere near this quote. Next best was Tesco @ just under £400.

Still can't believe how cheap they were! :yahoo: