Hi Guys

Nice one cheers guys

Andy

How much you looking to spend?

24K top wack

Andy

And what are you looking for exactly? I know you said Black and Nismo kit, but age, mileage spec, mods etc? :)

Black / Blue GT Pack Nismo Kit & Nismo Rims. I am not too fussed with mods, but i would choose a unmodded one over a modded one. 2004 + Car below 35K miles

Andy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one cheers guys

Andy

How much you looking to spend?

24K top wack

Andy

And what are you looking for exactly? I know you said Black and Nismo kit, but age, mileage spec, mods etc? :)

Black / Blue GT Pack Nismo Kit & Nismo Rims. I am not too fussed with mods, but i would choose a unmodded one over a modded one. 2004 + Car below 35K miles

Andy

Sounds schweet mate, and exactly what I will be doing to my Zed if it doesn't get sold soon. Not to harp on about it but mine has the nismo spoiler, is black, all mods can taken off to bring it back to standard, less than 35k and could save you over 4k, which you could use to purchase a Nismo bumper and side skirts :thumbs:

Well i have a Test drive booked in both cars this weekend.

350Z Black GT Pack

Misty Evo 9 FQ320 & Evo 8 MR FQ320

Andy

Good Luck Mate :thumbs:

IMO and I am biased, they are totally different cars serving different purposes. The Zed is beautiful car with a punch. The Evo is an ugly car but goes like a rocket!!! So I guess it really depends on what floats your boat!!

Sounds like you'll have a great weekend though!! :yahoo:

PS listen to the Zed on start up. Pure grin factor :teeth:

Well i have a Test drive booked in both cars this weekend.

350Z Black GT Pack

Misty Evo 9 FQ320 & Evo 8 MR FQ320

Andy

Hope your ok with the very very high service intervals with the Evo :headhurt:

yeah innit every 3000 miles :wacko:

b4 i got me Z, briefly looked at a evo, most insurance wanted £1200+ and must be fitted with a tracker :headhurt:, got the Z for £701 insurance, gone down to £544 this time :)

yeah innit every 3000 miles :wacko:

b4 i got me Z, briefly looked at a evo, most insurance wanted £1200+ and must be fitted with a tracker :headhurt:, got the Z for £701 insurance, gone down to £544 this time :)

every 3000 miles :scare::scare:

I'd be in there about 10 times a year!!! :surrender:

How much are they per service for the Evo? :wacko:

After extensive research and determination to persuade the wife that two seats is more economical (hence no more taxi servives) i now accuire a gun metal 06 350z. teh car is fantastic, a few things bugging me though, so hope someone can help. :surrender:

The amber reflectors on the front makes me wanna cry everytime i see it. so ive looked around found a few, but they all say 03-05 fitments. They look the same to me, and some even say 03-06 and one on ebay that i found said will not fit 06 model. So whats the truth guys.

The other thing is the ruining in period for teh car stay below 4000rpm well thats been impossible to do, done 500miles now, and have redlined it a few times. doe that mean my engines gonna blow up :headhurt: (i know it aint, but whats teh long term cause)

After extensive research and determination to persuade the wife that two seats is more economical (hence no more taxi servives) i now accuire a gun metal 06 350z. teh car is fantastic, a few things bugging me though, so hope someone can help. :surrender:

The amber reflectors on the front makes me wanna cry everytime i see it. so ive looked around found a few, but they all say 03-05 fitments. They look the same to me, and some even say 03-06 and one on ebay that i found said will not fit 06 model. So whats the truth guys.

The other thing is the ruining in period for teh car stay below 4000rpm well thats been impossible to do, done 500miles now, and have redlined it a few times. doe that mean my engines gonna blow up :headhurt: (i know it aint, but whats teh long term cause)

the kinder you are to the engine when running it in the better it will perform afterwards basically. You are letting the metal bed in and the oil lubricate the new parts.

Patients in a virtue. :notworthy:

Thanks for teh advice. Im gona be more careful now. Hope i havent damaged the engine. :scare: Loving the car though. Reason that made me buy it was the depreciation held very good, and very few on the road. Anybody here know how the car would look with mud guards, also known as splash guards! i just wanna keep buying new stuff for it, because ieverytime i leave the car im like :teeth: i wana give it something back :huglove:

That'll be great, where in manchester are your from? I work is in rusholme, Space computers (not sure if you heard of it) On Wilmslow Road (also know as the curry mile)

I know it well mate (curry mile that is), I'm pretty sure I know where Space computers is - are you in that big old house type place with a green & white sign? I live in the city centre and work in Bolton, quite often I work from home though so it wouldn't be a big prob to jet up there

That'll be great, where in manchester are your from? I work is in rusholme, Space computers (not sure if you heard of it) On Wilmslow Road (also know as the curry mile)

I know it well mate (curry mile that is), I'm pretty sure I know where Space computers is - are you in that big old house type place with a green & white sign? I live in the city centre and work in Bolton, quite often I work from home though so it wouldn't be a big prob to jet up there

Yeah the signs are more purple and yellow though. Its opposite platt fields park, big white, house, looking building. Im gonna be in and out unexpectedly over the next few days, friday i will be in all day, so if you could that'll be brilliant. Thanks

Dammmm how many pages u guys wrote LOL.....

I've test driven the Evo and i like it :D

I've also test driven the 350Z and i liked that as well :teeth:

Now what do i choose :scare::scare::headhurt:

Andy

Well this is the 350z forum so what do you think B)

i didn't quite catch that :teeth::D LOL

Andy