350Z sat nav

madmat

I would have thought so. However if this is the one that appears on ebay from time tot time then I think it was discussed before for the money you are better off with a tom tom and cash in your pocket or an aftermarket system as the Nissan sat nav isn't the best or most user friendly.

• 1 month later...

Hi just fitted the factory system took about 2 hrs cost £350 from ebay, very easy to install but make sure you get the loom that connects dvd to screen. Also brackets that hold dvd drive in place and facia panel that replaces passenger cubby hole will be required as nissan cant supply them.

The system is ok but update disks are very expensive and you cant input postcodes so aftermarket may be way to go. Heard of Nissan quoted region of £500 for 2009 disk :rant:

Does anybody have the original double din radio mounting brackets? Am putting BOSE back into my GT as it had been replaced by previous owner, Nissan want nearly £100 for 2 stamped metal brackets :rant:

Hi just fitted the factory system took about 2 hrs cost £350 from ebay, very easy to install but make sure you get the loom that connects dvd to screen. Also brackets that hold dvd drive in place and facia panel that replaces passenger cubby hole will be required as nissan cant supply them.

The system is ok but update disks are very expensive and you cant input postcodes so aftermarket may be way to go. Heard of Nissan quoted region of £500 for 2009 disk :rant:

Does anybody have the original double din radio mounting brackets? Am putting BOSE back into my GT as it had been replaced by previous owner, Nissan want nearly £100 for 2 stamped metal brackets :rant:

Did I read this right? Your putting Clarion sorry Bose back into a Zed?

yeah want to try it since its intergrated with amp and microphone and like factory look, seen its not rated much

Whats in there at the moment? Just a HU or HU and amps? Is it the original or one you picked up recently? If its one you picked up they are coded to the ECU i think so you may have an issue...

I think the bluetooth / phone works well but yeh your right, they on a scale of bad to excellent they come in at OK...