GT4 race at Silverstone today

linkster

Just awesome to see a 350z being driven in anger and holding its own too, what a noise it makes. Am totally inspired to get mine down for a track day. Also saw an absolute beauty of an import, will post pix later.

Also saw a 370. Lovely interior but I reckon my 350 looks more aggressive

oh, RJN have one of their race Zeds for sale, go have a look at how much money they are asking :teeth: makes you wonder if they really did spend all that money on it! (€85,000+VAT)

Had been posted up before and the same question asked. Work out what they fitted and it soon adds up. I think someone said the gearbox alone was about £15k :surrender:

The black one?

Looks to me like a Nismo V2 front bumper, Nismo sides, chargespeed rear bumper and a Nismo v2 spoiler.

Yep, its a guy called Jon's car. Nice car....

Shame the tyre guys couldnt get the right tyres on the 350z on Saturday... They had a front on the rear and visa versa... didnt notice till they came into the pits though... handling was all over the place and good work to the drivers for keeping it on the track!

Shame the tyre guys couldnt get the right tyres on the 350z on Saturday... They had a front on the rear and visa versa... didnt notice till they came into the pits though... handling was all over the place and good work to the drivers for keeping it on the track!

:bangin:

The black one?

Looks to me like a Nismo V2 front bumper, Nismo sides, chargespeed rear bumper and a Nismo v2 spoiler.

well I was cheering them on :)

The Playststion car was awesome too

Thanks for the bodykit info, who can supply and fit that fit me and what am I looking at plus metallic paint?

The black one?

well I was cheering them on :)

The Playststion car was awesome too

Thanks for the bodykit info, who can supply and fit that fit me and what am I looking at plus metallic paint?

Supplier is on the front of the car for the CS kit;)

dux30.jpg

Speak to Dan @ SRBpower or speak to Envy as I think they can supply too..

Where you based? Kit is around £1150+VAT without the bonnet. If your in the South I can reccomend John @ JPC, he did mine and is very competitive.

Mark