Replacing Bose double din

RSP

Hi All,

I'm hoping somebody can help me out with this. I'm looking to replace the double din Bose system in my GT with a DVD/Tuner/CD touch screen set up. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what system to go for?

Cheers

Good call smokey, that's exactly the one i've been looking at. I'm now looking at changing the speakers too. I'm going to visit a few places tomorrow to get quotations.

One thought i did have was to get a hard disk instead of a cd drive, now that would be coolB)

Good call smokey, that's exactly the one i've been looking at. I'm now looking at changing the speakers too. I'm going to visit a few places tomorrow to get quotations.

One thought i did have was to get a hard disk instead of a cd drive, now that would be coolB)

Got a Kenwood KHD-C710 (10GB music keg) in their.

Nice piece of kit :D

That is a great looking set-up Blacky B)

Thanks for the advice and pics, as a total novice when it comes to ICE i need all the help i can get. Due to the England match yesterday i didnt get a chance to shop around too much but i will get on to that as i want the set up installed ASAP. Just hoping that fitting the kit doesn't cost too much:)