Envy Valeting are Superb

Envy Valeting

OK new car detail and leather seal for Richf's new baby.

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

Car all washed in the normal way, wheels were expecially easy as the owner sealed them with FK. he was very worried the espuma revolution was going to strip the sealent but even he'd have to agree it didnt:thumb:

Paint silky smooth so no need to clay. I was off with the AIO(well after a quick couple of scratches were removed by rotary).

Here is the AIO cured and half buffed off (RHSide of bonnet)

DSC02462.jpg

As my normal choice is wax and cleaner fluid I was impressed by how easy the AIO was to use and how nicely it buffed off.

This was all buffed off then the car had 3 coats (the owner had done 2 previously on the Skyline and wanted me to go one better) of ZFX'd Z2pro, last coat curing here

DSC02463.jpg

Whilst the final coat cured and Rich did the school run, I hoovered the interior, dressed tyres etc. Rich had done the glass and other shiny bits kindly.

When he got back the leather was sealed with Swissvax leatherglaze which I have used to good effect on other cars. Its absorbs fully and leaves no trace.

Car buffed off fully and given a tag team wipe off with Z8.

Enjoy the afters:

DSC02464.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02469.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

Thanks for looking

Tim