Laguna's wondering if the Utec GB will ever happen

laguna seca

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, what you shooting for? and which company is it, since you don't seem to find a tuner you trust? would be nice to share with other Z owners?

PS so you managed to blow the engine or just need more hp?

Be roughly around 500bhp. This company dont do engine tuning via a dyno, so cant see it being of interest to anyone unless they are prepared to remove their engine.

Havent blown my engine, just fancy doing a proper job of it.

Sounds like you have a project onyour hands with an engine out job.

Fancy keeping us informed in another topic? It sounds like a very ambitous project, and with 500bhp, the performance should be blistering!! :scare:

500bhp and 1480 kg is 337bhp per ton!

A 550 Maranello is "only" 286.

An F430 is still less at 333!

Good luck with it! It would be nice to read about what you have done, or are planning, though I doubt I'd have the courage (or funds) to do anything similar.

Trust me, the shopping list grows arms and legs when you look into what you actually need to do a proper job.

a lot depends on who you use, where and what you ask them to do.... still waiting for some quotes, will let you know :)

All this sides business is a total load of bollocks, i cannot belive that grown men can behave in such a tit-for-tat manner! I know it goes on, on both sites, both as bad as one and other.

Who really gives a flying f*ck!!???? Im here for the car stuff and thats it.

Im on the verge of giving up the UK boards, with all this shi*te, its so tiring.

GET A GRIP.

All this sides business is a total load of bollocks, i cannot belive that grown men can behave in such a tit-for-tat manner! I know it goes on, on both sites, both as bad as one and other.

Who really gives a flying f*ck!!???? Im here for the car stuff and thats it.

Im on the verge of giving up the UK boards, with all this shi*te, its so tiring.

GET A GRIP.

Exactly. :thumbs:

I get enough jib from the missus :scare: All I want to do is come on here and chat Zed @*!#. All this censoring stuff is stoopid. If you post it, stand by it ;)

Guest prescience

NO (I repeat NO) threads have been deleted; no admin/mod has been on-line to do it. There is no censorship here. There is however some racism from what I can see.

Those comments should be retracted or they will probably be subject to deletion and a ban will be the probable consequence - remarks such as that are intolerable regardless of individual differences over technical issues, however expressed. And please don't insult me by dressing them up as something else.

Locked for the time being.