SERVICE COSTS! Is this what it costs you?

jerry3167

While at the stealers I asked the service Manager if he could do me a deal on servicing costs, below is what he printed out to me:

P1 - Labour hrs 1.4

Labour total -£136.85

Parts Total -£83.79

Icl Price = £220.64

P2 - Labour hrs -2

Labour total - £195.50

Parts Total - £105.95

Incl Price = 301.45

P3 - Labour Total - £224.82 - Labour hrs - 2.3

Parts Total - £105.95

Incl Price - £330.77

Obviously, this doesnt take into account any other additional parts you may need ie brakes discs, pads etc.

Above is the summary of the base deal on the services, the printout also details what parts they use and the breakdown of the cost.

Jerry :thumbs:

That appears to be fairly pricey to me. Dont know if servicing is ususally expensive in your area or not, but I've certainly seen cheaper. Ask them what the difference between a P2 and a P3 is too as for our cars there isnt one but they always charge more :thumbdown:

Can't help you with costs down there in Surrey, no doubt someone will be along shortly from that neck of the woods but it is expensive compared to up here in the North, just paid £180 for a P3 service inc parts except I took my own oil & filter.

Thats a shame! I suspected the costs would be high!

I think I will go to my favourite place, TGM RACING in Fleet, They looked after my Type-R there and Im sure they are more than capable with the Z!!

Yup, and the more Tom & Co play with Zeds, the better off we'll all be as they build their expertise with the car. Thier prices will also be substantially cheaper than quoted up top of the thread!

I have to say, considering the high performance nature of the Z, I think servicing costs and intervals are very reasonable. I recently paid £325 for a P3, which I know isn't the cheapest, but ae about half what you would pay for a Porker or TVR.

Indeed. Not aruging that, infact I normally argue with those that say its expensive. But theres no point paying £320 when you can get it done for £250 as was the case with my last P3 :bangin:

I paid £250 for my P3 and that included an MOT! - Gloucestershire

Gaz is putting together a service pack, it will be avaiable to view on the z-store soon. We will be offering service and parts packages at recommended garages local to us both down south and up north. Also available will be the parts/consumables needed for your service that you can then take to your dealer for him to use during the service. Hopefully we should have these all up and running soon.

What difference does it show between a P2 and P3 Jerry? The ones I have from Nissan only show diff oil, but thats not for our cars. Still not found anyone who can explain the difference in price between a P2 and P3 :surrender:

I might show Tom the schedule and see if he can spot it. I cant see him charging more for one than the other :thumbs::teeth: