Pirelli PZero Corsa/Michelin Sport Cup

neil2185

Hello all

Has anyone ever either of the above tyre and if so what did they think, I know they are one of the most expensive tyres around but from what I have read review wise prob some of the best money can buy too.

Any got any thoughts?

I've got pzero's on the rear, excellent tyres, good grip and they have suprised me how well they have worn :thumbs:

Are they the pzero corsa or one of the others like Nero or Rosso?

Do you remember how much they were and where from?

Rosso 275/35/19 i cant remember how much they were, i dont like to remember ;):lol:

P zero corsa are one of the best gripping tyres on the market.

My mate has got a pair on the front of his 200sx and he has been very impressed with the level of grip they offer. the only problem you will get is they will wear quickly.

I've got the new P zero on the rear of mine with P zero rosso's on the front, the rears are very grippy, a bit noisy, but not as load as the bridgestones.

the p zeros are very grippy in wet and dry, they came out top in the most recent auto express tyre test. Only problem is they don't make them in the front fitment as im on standard rays.

If you're considering a set of PSCs, then you might want to look at the R888s/A048s instead. All road legal track day tyres, and I'm willing to bet they're both a lot cheaper than the PSCs.

PS2s should do all you need on the road unless you're particularly serious about track days, and if you are then you'd still be better off with the A048s (although you will need strengthened suspension parts to accommodate the extra load from the increased grip).