Navigation door

caroline

Sprinkly very good - and most polite quite refreshing! :lol:

We treat women with nothing but respect around here - Nixy and Bronzee see so that :blackeye:

haha, too right! Think Cara would probably give you a left hook as well! :slap:

(i love that smilie) :lol:

We treat women with nothing but respect around here - Nixy and Bronzee see so that :blackeye:

haha, too right! Think Cara would probably give you a left hook as well! :slap:

(i love that smilie) :lol:

Knew I would forget one of you in the process, better go hide to avoid a beating :headhurt:

I'm in Enfield, North London. I don't mind fixing it myself though I'm not adversed to getting my hands dirty and I like to learn.

The only thing that worries me is having my sat nav on show all the time :thumbdown:

Pretty close to me, i am in Elstree and travel over to Enfield now and then to go out. If i see you i will say hello :thumbs:

I'm in Enfield, North London. I don't mind fixing it myself though I'm not adversed to getting my hands dirty and I like to learn.

The only thing that worries me is having my sat nav on show all the time :thumbdown:

Pretty close to me, i am in Elstree and travel over to Enfield now and then to go out. If i see you i will say hello :thumbs:

Go help the woman out man, give you a chance to sit in a real car again :p:lol:

And fix my nav door ;)

And fix my nav door ;)

I could try and take a look if you want? PM me :thumbs:

Thanks all.

I've finally managed to shut it :thumbs:

Using pliers and a screwdriver and some welly. At least the sat nav is no longer on show.

I think it's the problem of the console not being clipped in properly so I'll still need to pull it all out again to get it opening and closing nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

No not yet, when I took it back to the dealer about the door and sat nav I also mentioned the ESP in the hope they'd do it and they reckon they've fixed the ESP now. I don't think they have touched the tracking though but I'll find a local place and get it done anyway for sure. :thumbs:

They said they're recalibrated the sensor? :huh:

It seems to be better but I have only done the short journey from the dealership.

I'll take it out for a blat around this evening to test it :D