Thurrock/Bluewater meet & karting?

M350ZB

Heathrow I suspect will get the best turnout as its easy to get to from a lot of places (M4, M3, M1 etc) :thumbs:

Lakeside is just off the M25 ;) , so what would people prefer, individaul or teams (2-3 ppl) ?, this dependent on it being held at lakeside ?

Yeah, but how far round from the M4 and M3 :surrender: It basically more than doubles my trip from 35mins to nearly 1.5hrs! I'm up for it either way I reckon, just you will definately get more interest if people dont have to go all the way around the M25 to get there :thumbs:

Same for us mate but the other way round! will easy take 1.5 hours to get to heathrow :p

Fair enough, I didnt realise you guys were that far away! Just thought there would be more interest if it was more central. :surrender:

Maybe I should badger my regional meets organiser to do one for my area ;)

Right guys had a work with karting over the weekend, looks like for team event as such we are going to need more people, any more for any more ?, Another option we can have is arrive and drive, but no where near as much fun :thumbdown: , i think !

Get your names down everyone >

1/M350ZB +1

2/Mick43 (if date ok)

3/Roast +1

4/tomedwards (if date ok) +1

5/robd7 (if date ok)

6/

7/

8/

9/

10/

so looking at 13 people now :thumbs: , seeing as we have a couple of (+1's) and some with out, ill also enquire about an individual event, but the +1's can still come and race, just means you would not be in a team with you +1, would all be racing each other :thumbs:

Any more of the thurrock,bluewater lot up for this, Jerry ?

• 2 weeks later...