No movement in the seat, but I will try your other suggestions.

BTW I called into my local Nissan dealers to ask, if it came to it, what the availability and cost of a replacement seat motor would be.

I knew main stealers weren't that keen on imports but you woudl have thought I was asking for his first born as a sacrafice.

He told me that you couldn't get the seat motor on it's own because it is an integral part of the seat frame and as such I would need a complete replacement seat frame and that would be £650 plus vat, thank you very much.

I asked him to check and he repeated the same stuff.

Please tell me he is pulling my @isser.

Bronzee your comment re the colour of the car couldn't have come at a better time, I was just off to the bodyshop to get a price for blowing the splitter of it's stone chips and was envisaging problems trying to identify the colour.

Has anyone any idea what the UK equivalant is?

You just need the paint code. One of the boys on here will have it probably off the top of head, or do a quick search for paint codes.

is your car Lexx and his car the same colour? I know they are both classed as Pearl colours but does anyone know if the import colour is the same as the UK?

I believe so yes.

I vaguely remember having a conversation with BigPhil about it last year, adn the conclusion was the JDM pearl is the same.

Although on early cars I suppose it may be different. But from 06 onwards its the same.