Engine cover Z badge

jim

I had 3 of those for sale for ages Jim :surrender: Sold the last 1 about a month ago :headhurt: . I don't think Asad has them, but its worth a try.

I did a group buy of Z center caps from courtesy parts last year, so it was worth shipping them over with the main order. Otherwise forget buying them on its own, it will cost you 3 to 4 times as much.

I had 3 of those for sale for ages Jim :surrender: Sold the last 1 about a month ago :headhurt: .

I remember you advertising them, but I didn't need them then. However, I dropped the engine cover this morning and the badge broke and fell off! I would rather get the Z badge than replace the OEM Nissan one.

I don't think Asad has them, but its worth a try.

I did a group buy of Z center caps from courtesy parts last year, so it was worth shipping them over with the main order. Otherwise forget buying them on its own, it will cost you 3 to 4 times as much.

Yes - I checked and the shipping cost is 30 dollars for a part that costs 15 dollars! :scare::surrender:

Asad does the bonnet badges and the ali vent trims. Bought these last year myself and they look great :thumbs:

Yes, but the engine cover badges are a different size. I already have the Z badges for the bonnet and boot.

Yes they are smaller for the engine cover. As i said Asad doesn't sell these.

If the chillies sell the correct badges then you are best off going to them.

We only have the larger ones in stock - Trying to source the engine cover ones. CS have you got any?

Hi Sarah, thanks for the PM, no badges in stock (Sorry Jim)... :)

I may have the original badge somewhere, if you cant source the Z ones.

Its free to a good home Jim :thumbs:

Looks like I will have to take you up on this kind offer. Asad doesn't have them and Sarah has tried but can't get hold of any either.

You have PM.

BUMP!!

Despite Steve's kind offer to help me out, I am still looking for a Z badge for the engine cover.

Courtesy Parts have them but want $55 to ship it from the States!

Anybody else got any ideas where I might get one?

I bought mine from Steve and I must say it finishes it off nicely!

Not sure if anyone else does it. Might be worth looking on ebay.com to see if you can get it at a reasonable price. I'm sure courtesy use the most expensive couriers in the world!