Even Falken's are'nt bullet proof!

stanski

Its just in the last rain channel running length wise before the edge pattern starts - cant remember how far from the centre the limit is?

Hmm dont intend to use it with the space saver - at least its not custard yellow as they usually are!!

That should be repairable. As long as it's not near the sidewall they can normally plug it.

Thats what I am hoping for there is a measurment from the centre of the tyre but I cant remember what the ruling is - if they start to be funny with me I will go elsewhere :boxing:

Thats what I am hoping for there is a measurment from the centre of the tyre but I cant remember what the ruling is - if they start to be funny with me I will go elsewhere :boxing:

There is a measurement, but its based on the width of the tyre. They will have templates that they offer up to the tyre and tells them if they can plug it or not. Sounds like you might be ok :)

There is a measurement, but its based on the width of the tyre. They will have templates that they offer up to the tyre and tells them if they can plug it or not. Sounds like you might be ok :)

Thanks Chris cant stand the idea of getting a new tyre when this one has only done about 10K since last year :dry:

Spacesavers look awesome!

Hope it's repairable Stan.

I know thinking of buying another 3 in black - black tint the windows and ditch all the chrome on it!!

Then get a red strip (A Team stylie) what do you think?? :headhurt:

£17 in the end - fixed and balanced (credit crunch prices are deffo up!) Rolling again.... :D

Bet the traction control kicks in loads with that spacesaver on.

No it doesn't. ;) You are recommended not to travel above 80kms/50miles per hour so not really an issue, apart from being a skinny little tyre in comparison to the stock size. Last puncture I had was a 5 inch builders nail, straight in, back tyre. :blink:

Hope your tyre is ok Stan. ;)