NEW SPOKEY ROLLERS

lomoto

Only just seen these. Very Nice Tim, your car looks soooo much better. B)

Just to fuel the wheel weight argument, I have forged Compomotive MO's on the Cossie and these are extremely heavy. They are designed for rally use though so super strong. I also have a set of Mag Alloy Forged Speedlines with slicks and these are superlite. The slicks also save alot of weight.

My Works are heavier than my GT4's but alot of this is down to the tires being heavier. 18kg for Rays is very light and even if you do find a 19 that light the tire is certainly going to be heavier.

PS: New Tokico D-Spec Suspension going on this weekend... B)

Just to fuel the wheel weight argument, I have forged Compomotive MO's on the Cossie and these are extremely heavy. They are designed for rally use though so super strong. I also have a set of Mag Alloy Forged Speedlines with slicks and these are superlite. The slicks also save alot of weight.

My Works are heavier than my GT4's but alot of this is down to the tires being heavier. 18kg for Rays is very light and even if you do find a 19 that light the tire is certainly going to be heavier.

Hi Kev , its all your fault , you set me off on the search of rims after seeing yours !! :headhurt:

Nooo.....

Don't tell the missus...:lol:

And people will tell you these forums save you money. Don't believe them. They all encourage you to spend....:lol:

Hi Kev , its all your fault , you set me off on the search of rims after seeing yours !! :headhurt:

Nooo.....

Don't tell the missus...:lol:

And people will tell you these forums save you money. Don't believe them. They all encourage you to spend....:lol:

I know what started out as a cheapish sports car is turning into a major expense :blush: got to stop really :headhurt:

anyway enough of that .........

what are these Tokico damper kits like Kev ???:teeth::teeth::teeth:

They came whilst I was in the states so not fitted them yet. They are basically replacement struts but are fully adjustable. Much the same as the Koni Sports Kits but 16 way adjustable. They are supposed to be top quality and are the same as the S-Tune shocks except those aren't adjustable. Tokico make the S-Tune stuff. They should match nicely to my RS-R springs. Will let you all know what they are like once fitted, hopefully Sunday... B)

They came whilst I was in the states so not fitted them yet. They are basically replacement struts but are fully adjustable. Much the same as the Koni Sports Kits but 16 way adjustable. They are supposed to be top quality and are the same as the S-Tune shocks except those aren't adjustable. Tokico make the S-Tune stuff. They should match nicely to my RS-R springs. Will let you all know what they are like once fitted, hopefully Sunday... B)

cool :thumbs:

• 3 months later...
Tim, what were the sizes on these rims? Do you know the offsets? :)

Hi Digsy ,this is from the sellers description of the wheels :thumbs:

THIS SALE IS FOR A SET OF RUFF RACING WHEELS IN 19", THE FRONT WHEELS ARE 8.5 WIDE, THE REARS ARE 9.5, THESE FIT ALL CARS LISTED AND OTHERS, THE FITMENT IS 5-114 AND 20 OFFSET, THESE WILL CLEAR THE BIGGER CALIPERS

They seem to suit the Zed spot on with this offset, fill the arches a treat with no clearance problems.....

Tim, what were the sizes on these rims? Do you know the offsets? :)

Hi Digsy ,this is from the sellers description of the wheels :thumbs:

THIS SALE IS FOR A SET OF RUFF RACING WHEELS IN 19", THE FRONT WHEELS ARE 8.5 WIDE, THE REARS ARE 9.5, THESE FIT ALL CARS LISTED AND OTHERS, THE FITMENT IS 5-114 AND 20 OFFSET, THESE WILL CLEAR THE BIGGER CALIPERS

They seem to suit the Zed spot on with this offset, fill the arches a treat with no clearance problems.....

Cheers :)