servicing in hertforshire?

hotrain69

hello, just wondering if any of the hertfordshire guys here know which dealers do a good deal on servicing. i'm due a p1 at the beginning of may so would like to see if there are any out there that is recommended if not i will just see what nissan watford say.

thanks

• 3 months later...
hello, just wondering if any of the hertfordshire guys here know which dealers do a good deal on servicing. i'm due a p1 at the beginning of may so would like to see if there are any out there that is recommended if not i will just see what nissan watford say.

thanks

Just looking through the forums, I'm interested to hear how it went being in Watford myself

West London Motor Group (wlmg, formerly Dan Perkins), Slough, arent far from you (about 30mins). They offer club discount and will sort you out. Mine is going in for a P3 with them tomorrow. They even knock money off for the fact I dont need by brake fluid changing nor my air filter. Give them a shout and tell them you're a member :thumbs:

• 1 month later...