The 2009 detailing marathon for upcoming events...

H5

That much is true. But why is the Zed not parked in there every night?? :bangin:

Because its a mission to get in and out. Basically you can only make the angle if my parking space directly infront of the garage is free. So if Amanda is in, you cant get my car in the garage! Plus although its nice and wide inside the garage, the door isnt so I'm always worried of scraping it :headhurt:

Whats this floor stuff you speak of Stew? Is it cheap? The Race deck stuff and similar I've seen is about £300 to kit out the garage. Bit too much for my liking. I wanted to Epoxy it, but no way the other car will stay off it for a week while it sets :thumbdown:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANTI-FATIGUE-INTERLOCKING-FOAM-FLOOR-MATs-GARAGE-SHED_W0QQitemZ220367691517QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item220367691517&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

Same as that. Nothing fancy but very user friendly and cheap (from Costco)

I actually use one piece as a knee pad while doing stuff and that's enough of a cushion. As I say, flashier things out there but it's a decent cheap solution!

Looks good Rob.

You should just have enough time to finish before Wales. :lol:

You're not far wrong mate! :lol:

With the weather the way it is though, there's only so long I can spend on it with putting in the hours I need to at work at the moment. :thumbdown:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANTI-FATIGUE-INTERLOCKING-FOAM-FLOOR-MATs-GARAGE-SHED_W0QQitemZ220367691517QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item220367691517&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

I actually use one piece as a knee pad while doing stuff and that's enough of a cushion. As I say, flashier things out there but it's a decent cheap solution!

Have you covered the whole garage? My garage is quite large for a single and think it would still cost about £150 to do the whole lot. Guess its not that expensive.

Have you covered the whole garage? My garage is quite large for a single and think it would still cost about £150 to do the whole lot. Guess its not that expensive.

I did the whole garage but the stuff is cheap at costco. actually I didn't do the whole lot as I have loads of freestanding shelving so only went up to that......

It didn't cost much to do anyway. Although to be honest a nicely painted floor is good in a garage used regularly!