Alittle help please...

Muttley

Hey. just a quick few questons about my JDM FairladyZ I bought recently. Having a few probs with the Sat Nav and the CD player, i know the Sat Nav wont work here but neither the SatNav nor the CD player will turn on...

* What should i be looking for to solve this?

* Can i simply (but gently) prise the surround around the DVD-Rom and the CD player away to remove them?

* What is in the compartment behind the drivers seat? (i know some have subs there but mine sounds hollow)

Any help would be hugely appreciated, thanks guys.

Muttley :bye:

Hi bud and welcome to the forum. I am not an expert on imports but a couple of questions which may help others.

Did you buy it in the uk or import it yourself. Have you had a look in the cubby behind the passenger seat, thats where Nissan normally put the sat nav drives.

The DVD drive is screwed in from behind. You will need to remove the plastic cover to remove the carriage. You can then replace the DVD unit with another cubby like the one that is behind the passenger seat.

Hi everyone, and thanks for your help so far. I shall try your suggestions and see where i get. Any further info would also obviously be appriciated. To answer a couple of your questions, it was imported (but not regerstered) before i bought it. I took a look at the fuse's (my Japanese is far from strong) and all 15 fuse's were there but I am still to test them and afew were in diffrent places to that indicated on back of fuse cover.

Thanks again. Thanks for all the welcomes to, you lot are ace!! :#1: