ISTS 2009 - Donington Park - 11/12th April 2009

H5

Bit of an odd setup this. I'm booked for a trackday (or 1/2 day actually) at Donni - running from 1200-1900 on Sat 11th. Confirmation came with a ticket to the show as well.

Track is open pit lane, so I assume they're closing the track to the show people (or there weren't enough show takers for track time).

Booked through the skyline club/lancer register. I should be there in the skyline - depending on it getting through MOT this week (cracked windscreen delays play!). Failing that it'll be the Z - but that's got a dirty great hole in the exhaust, so I'll have to get something sorted pronto.

If anyone is about, come and say hello. Won't be many skylines there - mine is the silver R33 GTR reg ending in UKM, or the Z is gunmetal with NISMO kit and 19 inch NISMO alloys reg ending in NLR.

Bernard

Was a decent show!! plenty of 'chaved' up cars there though and alot smaller than last year :thumbdown:

but some awesome machines on the track from gumbert apollo's to mercedes mclaren 722's to zonda's!!!!!!!

Some decent drifting also!!!!

Good luck craig left before the result !!! :thumbs:

Don't know about it being a great show - bloody chav-tastic if you ask me! And I couldn't work out if there was more silicone or cellulite on the semi-naked car wenches! SOme of them really shouldn't...!

Show marshals were clueless, and I had to buy a show ticket for the wife even though were were only there for the MLR trackday - not remotely interested in polished novas with 20ft spoilers ;)!

Track was great as usual though, so it made up for it. Was a bit nervous about leaving my stuff in the garages with all the chavs out on day release, but nothing grew legs! Had a bloke with the new GTR in the garage next to mine, so got to ogle a bit, and cuss the fact that I cancelled my order :(

Took a few pics but haven't had time to go through them yet... here's a taster: