CARBON FIBRE LIPS/ ANY NOT TOO LOW?

jerry3167

The Varis lip isnt too low. Its no lower than the standard lip, just it sticks out a few inches. On standard ride hight and standard wheels its fine. My Rotas run a lower RR than stock which effectively lowers the car 10-15mm and its fine most places. In fact I find that the flexy pipe in the Y pipe scrapes more than the lip. Just take speed bumps nice and slow and its fine :)

Renegade wrote:

jerry3167 wrote:

The VARIS LIP costs £££!!! I want one like SAKE`s!!

Me too, I tried a few places. Only place I can find to get one is Taiwan

If there are no traders on here selling the ones like sake's then I will look into them for you.

Sarah

+1 :teeth: I would be intrested as well :thumbs:

:surrender: The VARIS LIP costs £££!!! I want one like SAKE`s!!

Me too, I tried a few places. Only place I can find to get one is Taiwan :dry:

If there are no traders on here selling the ones like sake's then I will look into them for you.

Sarah

As you know I did PM you. I have looked through all the traders sites that advertise on here. I put every variation I could thing of in Fleabay and got one hit in Taiwan. Be much appreciated if you can find any. ESR used to sell them.

Like someone said, all that can be found atm that are genuine CF, are in Taiwan and go for about £50-ish + P&P.

ESR used to do them, but since they ceased trading, nobody else has them.

But Sarah (Chilli Red) is looking into it.

But I'm sure that if it's just the look you want, and aren't really fussed about it being real CF or not, then ZMANALEX is deffo not gonna disappoint.