I need a Z!

Thanks for all the quick replies. This is certainly one of the friendliest forums I have used :)

I live in Kings Langley between Watford and Hemel Hempstead. The paint issue was mentioned on Honest John's website. He's usually pretty reliable for info on recalls, known problems etc. Interesting that no one on here seems to have suffered though.

nice one. i'm in watford, so give me a shout sometime if you need any help.

Thanks for all the quick replies. This is certainly one of the friendliest forums I have used :)

I live in Kings Langley between Watford and Hemel Hempstead. The paint issue was mentioned on Honest John's website. He's usually pretty reliable for info on recalls, known problems etc. Interesting that no one on here seems to have suffered though.

just followed a clean JDM Z in grey back from Watford to J20 on the M25. Guessing it can't be you if you're sat in front of a computer! Had the non-GT wheels.

just followed a clean JDM Z in grey back from Watford to J20 on the M25. Guessing it can't be you if you're sat in front of a computer! Had the non-GT wheels.

no it wasnt me. i've got a black 07 GT with rays. work in uxbridge where it is now!