BMW 330i Protection detail with Swissvax Crystal Rock

Envy Valeting

Well once again I was lucky enough to be accosted by the "married blonde" (user name!) to go and do the new toy, a beautiful BMW 3 series has replaced the Z4M with some tasteful mods...see what you can spot :p

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

OK to work, wheels washed with Espuma Revolution then shuts and fuel filler with G202.

Once all that was out of the way it was time for Envy SSF

DSC02163.jpg

Washed with TBM, AS Duet and a Detailer approved sponge! Dried off and time to clay with Dodo Gentle grey. Upper panels as expected.

DSC02164.jpg

Lowers were worse

DSC02165.jpg

The paint and car in general is in really good condition despite being subject to 700 miles a week but did a bit of wet sanding and polishing in some small areas.

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

Once that was out of the way the paint was cleansed with..oh no, hang on...at this point my lovely customer provided me with an exquisite DOUBLE sausage and egg mcmuffin, the days just got a whole lot better.

Suitably sustained on with the show, paint cleansed with Dodo Lime prime lite on the PC but with a 3m finishing pad today.

All cleansed it was time to apply a coat of the fabled Swissvax Crystal Rock (seem to be using a lot of this!) and allowed it to cure whilst I:

Chatted to the owner and Sam (2yr old)

Worked on the suntan with a high grade Carnauba coating

Polished the tail pipes with Autosol

Dressed the tyres with AS Highstyle

Cleaned the glass with Espuma Glass

I now felt it was as good a time as any to buff off the Crystal Rock. Wanna see some afters?

DSC02169.jpg

Where is the car?!

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02173.jpg

DSC02174.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02178.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

Many thanks to the customer for today. Was nice to have a laugh and get some work done too. Hopefully a nice light hearted read for the end of the working week for you all.

So how many mods have you spotted?!

Tim

I spotted a few mods. Looks like wheels, brakes, lip spoiler, wing mirror covers. The lrear lights look different. Exhaust????

Not too up on the new 3 series so I'm not the best person ask!

Looking good Tim, your head looks like it got the sun! :lol:

Had 4 days of sunshine on it Stew. I'll get moaned at soon for going brown by her indoors! I only have to look at the sun :lol:

Lucky you! I remain peely waly all year round! I worked in the Sahara and came back with barely a tickle of colour!

How did I do on the mods?

Great work... :thumbs:

It looks like its been fitted with the BMW Performance kit, which is a factory BMW package option, from memory these kits are available on the 1 and 3 series, lots of goodies consisting of bigger brakes, lighter wheels, carbon goodies and performance springs, which are also yellow like the calipers… B)

Not doing bad Stew, but I cant help wondering if you got the answers elsewhere LOL?!

CS, all the stuff has been fitted by the owner themselves and got a bargain on the brakes (£600 can you believe!!! NEW too)

Nope. Just using my eyes. As I say I can't see anything else (I'm assuming the tints are non standard) and I wasn't sure on the rear lights.

I noticed the carbon lip as soon as I saw the first pic!

The exhaust, not sure if it's standard or not. I think the standard one is that finish but it looks more prominent.

I'm an uber car geek though.

:lol::lol::lol: