offset & et???

wide

offset and et are the same thing. an et35 wheel is normally considered the minimum whereas somewhere around et20 will give a more agressive look as the wheel will be further out towards the arch line. This is a general guideline as it can differ with wheel widths etc.

IMO low 20s look the best :D

Stick out the arches you mean? Didnt Sarnie run ET22 or something that stuck out a bit? I think my Rotas are ET25 and they are spot on for me :teeth:

Sarnies didn't stick out of the arches - they looked perfect IMHO. There are enough piccies on this forum of them! :lol:

I was running an ET18 on the 9" fronts and they were flush without sticking out.

The difference between an ET18 and an ET25 visually is going to be personal preference and will of course be dependent on width and to some extent the particular wheel.

My wheels are ET20, 9" front, 10" rear, fit is perfect, fills the archs but doesnt rub lowered on eibach springs.

I dont think you could get a better fit.

Yeah yours are spot on. The only criticism I have is that if you ran the stock camber you might have problems ;)