500ml Samples Tardis, G101, IPA, Smart Wheels + more

Race Valeting

Hi chaps,

As so many of you are into the detailing scene on the forum I thought i'd sort out some 500ml sample bottles of some of the most popular products used in the valeting/detailing trade.

This way you don't have to spend out loads on big bottle to find out you don't like the product etc.

242688211_o.jpg

If Marc could make this into a sticky that would be great.

I am going to be selling these @

£8 ea delivered 2nd class

£15 for 2 bottles

£22 for 3 bottles

£29 for 4 bottles

£35 for 5 bottles

£40 for the full set of 6 bottles.

Autosmart Tardis (use neat)

Tardis

A fast acting solvent based tar and adhesive remover. Contains emulsifiers so is easy to rinse off.

242688159_o.jpg

242688110_o.jpg

Autosmart G101 (for general use 30:1, for de-greasing 8:1)

G101

General purpose, non-acidic wheel cleaner, recommended where the use of acids is undesirable. Also ideal for removing difficult wax residues of co-polymer transportation wax.

242687927_o.jpg

242687972_o.jpg

Autosmart Platinum Polish

Platinum

A premium wax polish for new and quality used paintwork. Quick and easy to use. Platinum's advanced polymers bond to the surface, making it weather resistant & giving a long-lasting, deep shine.

242688018_o.jpg

242688061_o.jpg

Autosmart Smart Wheels (dilute 3:1)

Smart Wheels

Heavy duty, acid free wheel cleaner. Foaming “Hi cling†formulation with excellent deep cleaning performance removes stubborn brake dust and grime

242687842_o.jpg

242687882_o.jpg

Meguiars Wheel Brightner (dilute 4:1)

A strong wheels cleaner, only advised for grubby wheels and not for everytime use.

242687757_o.jpg

242687798_o.jpg

I.P.A (dilute 1:1 with distilled water) used after polishing to remove the oils getting the paintwork clean for waxing etc

242687661_o.jpg

242687702_o.jpg

Payment via PAYPAL GIFT to

payment@racevaleting.co.uk

Paul

What a great idea!

I may have to invest shortly before show season to try them.

Perhaps something worth bringing to shows etc too as I can see this being a popular way for people to try all the various bits out.

Many thanks,

If there's anything in particular people want to try just pm me and i'll try and arrange for some samples to be made up.

Rgds

Paul

Updated chaps with a bit of info about each product.

Paul

Got any other samples, say for the interior bud ?, wax ?, glass cleaner ? :thumbs:

I can do a megs glass cleaner sample, but I don't have any wax sample though or interior products.

I tend to use g101 for the interior for the seats/carpets and wiping down the plastics/dash anyway a very versitile product.

Paul

I've used the Autosmart products at work, it's good gear.

Tardis is top notch for what it does, it does give me a headache though :lol: One of those small bottles will be all you need for a long time.

Platinum is pretty good, easy to apply and remove, does give a nice and crisp shine.

If I could just recommend one thing you could maybe start doing, is Autosmart Highstyle. I find it top notch for tyres.

I've used the Autosmart products at work, it's good gear.

Tardis is top notch for what it does, it does give me a headache though :lol: One of those small bottles will be all you need for a long time.

Platinum is pretty good, easy to apply and remove, does give a nice and crisp shine.

If I could just recommend one thing you could maybe start doing, is Autosmart Highstyle. I find it top notch for tyres.

Thanks, I also use the highstyle but have just bought their new smart shine thats also very good.

Paul