Fast and furious premiere march 19th London

sake-bito

I have won 2 tickets to the premiere in London on the 19th. I entered the competition to win the big prize but I won this, still I great prize! E mail gives details about dress code so I would imagine you would be going down the red carpet!

I have the e mail here so I will forward it to the first person who e mails me wanting it. Just delete the fact that I forward it and print out. I'll give you my name also that's all you'll need to pick up the tickets at the box office!

E mail me at sakebito83@googlemail.com

Stoo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Sunset - I'd be very jealous myself if it wasn't tomorrow! (No way I could get there)

Incidentally if you were interested in selling them premiere tickets go for a LOT.

I have a couple of contacts within the media and I get offered premiere tickets occasionally.

I was offered 2 for the premiere of the Dark Knight at the REDUCED price of......(are you sitting down).........

£1600......

.....EACH!!!!

:surrender:

Well done Sunset - I'd be very jealous myself if it wasn't tomorrow! (No way I could get there)

Incidentally if you were interested in selling them premiere tickets go for a LOT.

I have a couple of contacts within the media and I get offered premiere tickets occasionally.

I was offered 2 for the premiere of the Dark Knight at the REDUCED price of......(are you sitting down).........

£1600......

.....EACH!!!!

:surrender:

1600 quid SH!T :surrender: