So........ promised myself i wasn't........ but..........

spr1ngy

I am a "non-petrol head" 23 year old, zed owner......i work at a company called Lola Cars International, we build Lemans sports cars, parts for F1, and a variety of other single-seater and sports cars

That would be my dream place to work. Can't believe your a non petrol head, its like having a thin chef :scare:

Good luck with the modding, I've managed to resist it so far on the grounds I'm skint, God help me when I have some cash in the bank!

So you gonna get the guys at Lola to knock up some specail Zed parts?!?!?! could be cool!

As long as it's not carbon fibre, I should be safe...

Well, obviously we make ALOT of bespoke carbon products, and, as i work in the windtunnel, ive designed a few aero packages..... plus i'm on very good terms with the modelshops guys, already got some carbon b pillars in the works......

My car is black though so i can't have too much exterior carbon, think it mught clash a touch.........

Carbon and Kuro work very well together :)

So you gonna get the guys at Lola to knock up some specail Zed parts?!?!?! could be cool!

As long as it's not carbon fibre, I should be safe...

Well, obviously we make ALOT of bespoke carbon products, and, as i work in the windtunnel, ive designed a few aero packages..... plus i'm on very good terms with the modelshops guys, already got some carbon b pillars in the works......

My car is black though so i can't have too much exterior carbon, think it mught clash a touch.........

Carbon and Kuro work very well together :)

+1 Put up a wee pic Martin to emphasise your point ;)

Here we go. And before anyone comments I havent finished cleaning yet. :dry:

Quite a few bits in the engine bay.

Picture1067-3.jpg

CF bonnet, part painted CF lip and CF intake.

Picture1068.jpg

CF boot spoiler, the one that doesnt fit on a roadster. ;)

Picture1069-1.jpg

Still a lot to put on the inside but we are getting there.

Picture1070-1.jpg