mank zeds you miserable gits !

stanski

Looks like post about zed owners being miseries is valid again!!

yesterday black coupe 04 plate

tonight rusty orange 05 plate

both manchester town centre drove past me not a sodding Sausage.......

probably ragtop snobs or just oblivious

......oh well keep waving

Stan

Did the black 04 have a mk1 nismo spoiler, a custom exhasut and look slighlty lowered.. if it did i spotted him a few days back on the 60 and all the way up the a34... i posted, he no respond !

:) miseries...

Na mate it was standard ....saw another one also ML57* Black coupe - not a sausage!

Oh well we have to arrange drive pasts just so we can throw the club cards at them and stick those cheesy Red Nose stickers on their cars ...cheer up you miserable sods! :lol:

amazing how many people own nice cars but essentially are not really that bothered! They may as well get a vectra!

just because they dont wave at other cars doesn't mean they are not enjoying or are not bothered about the car :wacko:

I'll look out for you Stan and wave frantically, infact i'm in Manchester later :teeth:

amazing how many people own nice cars but essentially are not really that bothered! They may as well get a vectra!

just because they dont wave at other cars doesn't mean they are not enjoying or are not bothered about the car :wacko:

I'll look out for you Stan and wave frantically, infact i'm in Manchester later :teeth:

True, they're probably just terrified of being stalked like a guy I waved to every day for months who ignored me while looking petrified every day! :lol: