OMG..GOT MY Z..but guess what??

jerry3167

I was going to slate you for not having a good look over the car when you viewed it, but i did exactly the same. I was so excited that i just had a quick look around, then jumped in and took it for a spin. Unfortunately, mine was a totally unmolested example, so no goodies to find. Although thats not to be sniffed at. You'll be hard pressed to find a Z in standard form now. :D

:) No...you are quite right, it was a bad call, and I should have done so!

I was too busy looking around the body looking for scratches, dings, etc!

I looked at the service book, and sure enough there was a tidy FULL NISSAN SERVICE history, How bad could it be under the hood? lol!!

I guess, in a way, it was like playing a Poker game, and looks like I got myself a full house for playing "Blind"!!

But its no excuse, I should have looked. I just so happens that under the hood is just as tidy as above it, so im CHUFFED. :yahoo:

Over a 1k IN MODS is a fine result, its saved me time and £££!!!

Jerry :thumbs::teeth:

STOP PRESS***

Forgot to mention it has a JVC HEADUNIT with Bluetooth and IPOD and Uprated speaker system!!! ETC :yahoo:

If it's a permanent style sticker then a flat blade and blow a very hot hairdryer and peel away - then maybe use some bug & tar remover to remove the crap underneath ;) But be careful not to scratch the paintwork you'll cry for a month....

Let us know if you find any other toys!

Have you checked under the lining in the glovebox - there is a secret compartment - maybe there's a mont blanc in their :lol:

Congrats!

Can I ask, you said you didn't look under the bonnet when you bought the car? Do you think this was wise ?

I didnt either!! Didnt even take it for a test drive before hand... or even take a zed out! Was of the opinion that as it was from a dealer, any issues and I would chuck it back at them!