Other clubs / forums?

ALT

there is also the forum whos name shall not be mentioned for they are like voldermote and would devour our souls if we alk about them ;):lol:

there is another UK forum nissansports.

some members frequent both, its meant to be a nice forum has simialr things to offer as here.

my personal preference is here, its where i started and where i'll stay, occassionally pop onto the yank forums for a hit of the expensive mods to look at; like TT, superchargers and anything else weird and wonderful

there is also the forum whos name shall not be mentioned for they are like voldermote and would devour our souls if we alk about them ;):lol:

some members frequent both, its meant to be a nice forum has simialr things to offer as here.

my personal preference is here, its where i started and where i'll stay, occassionally pop onto the yank forums for a hit of the expensive mods to look at; like TT, superchargers and anything else weird and wonderful

Voldemort - get it right (coming from a harry potter fan to a teacher ;) )

i'm the worst speller in the world and my grammer and punctuation suck :lol: while i was teacher training we did a section on dsylexia and how to spot it. thats when i found out that apparently i am on the dsylexic spectrum and display certain tendencies.

i thought it was quite funny, i'd got this far in life and managed,

my othe rproblem is fat fingers, i hit all kinds of keys when i'm typing, and then i'm too lazy to go back and change it :D:lol:

i'm the worst speller in the world and my grammer and punctuation suck :lol: while i was teacher training we did a section on dsylexia and how to spot it. thats when i found out that apparently i am on the dsylexic spectrum and display certain tendencies.

my othe rproblem is fat fingers, i hit all kinds of keys when i'm typing, and then i'm too lazy to go back and change it :D:lol:

Oops, sorry for any offence... :headhurt: However, completely empathise with the laziness thing :teeth:

grammar has 2 'a's :p

no offence caused, it doesn't bother me, i find it quite funny, just means i have to try extra hard and get help from my family when i have to do CV's application letters etc. which i don't do very often

most of my work i do on the computer which tends to be quite good at mopping up most of my mistakes.

as for the spelling of gramma, or grammer prime example of my literary **** ups :lol:

lucky i'm a tech teacher really and not an english teacher otherwise i'd be completely useless at my job :lol:

no offence caused, it doesn't bother me, i find it quite funny, just means i have to try extra hard and get help from my family when i have to do CV's application letters etc. which i don't do very often

most of my work i do on the computer which tends to be quite good at mopping up most of my mistakes.

as for the spelling of gramma, or grammer prime example of my literary **** ups :lol:

lucky i'm a tech teacher really and not an english teacher otherwise i'd be completely useless at my job :lol:

Good, no offence meant whatsoever. Ah, tech teacher, forgiven then ;)