Clear Reflectors

the choo

does a mod like this void any warranty and would it have to be declared on insurance?

thought id do a quick mock up to show the difference it could make if anyone else was thinking of getting some

Before

15na900.jpg

After

2e6h5l0.jpg

No and No.

:thumbs:

does a mod like this void any warranty and would it have to be declared on insurance?

thought id do a quick mock up to show the difference it could make if anyone else was thinking of getting some

Before

15na900.jpg

After

2e6h5l0.jpg

that's looking good, but i dont actually mind the orange too much. think it's goes well with my black zed.

that's looking good, but i dont actually mind the orange too much. think it's goes well with my black zed.

Clear reflectors is what the car should have come with in the first place.....

I had a 350z in 2006, gunmetal grey and thats the one thing i hated, but as i was about to change the reflectors, i lost the car due to financial problems :surrender:

but im back in a 350z kuro black 07 but the orange reflectors suck :dummy:

anyways im getting clear on the black, and il post the pics up soon coz it'll look 10X better

i know blah blah personal prefrence and all but i really urge you to get it changed.

Just want to check, im going to order the cheaper ones from JDM performance, will they be ok for a 56 plate?

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_detail.php?prodID=3958

I agree that the orange isnt really a problem, i do prefer the white though and its a nice cheap easy mod to make the car look a little different.