SUNDAY 19TH APRIL > BLUEWATER MEET!!! *POST MEET*!

jerry3167

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Miss Chilli,

From 5pm Onwards, lets gather on the top floor at the rear of the Cinema complex!

Jerry :thumbs:

Thanks Jerry :bye:

That'll be a no from here then, sorry, absolutely no way she'll make it into a car park. Ask the

guys n gals who did the Brighton run last year. One of the guys had to stop the traffic so we

could get out the entrance :lol::(

How about a meet over thurrock services, to save all the hassle plus they do some great tea :lol:???????

We could start at Bluewater, and go for a drive to Thurrock services if peeps are willing?

A FAST and the FURIOUS convoy... :drive1:dance:

How about a meet over thurrock services, to save all the hassle plus they do some great tea :lol:???????

We could start at Bluewater, and go for a drive to Thurrock services if peeps are willing?

A FAST and the FURIOUS convoy... :drive1:dance:

Sounds good to me, just thinking thurrock might be easier and everyone can get there and park up, plus weather been quite nice of late, let us know where this one goes though :thumbs:

LIST OF CONFIRMED ATTENDEES!!

1. Jerry3167 - Organiser

2. M350ZB

3.Chilli Red

4. Madmarky

5. Darren B

6. Roast350Z

7. Cavey

Any more then guys, and roast, up for the usual drive up there, meet over festival or pop to mine ?, look forward to seeing you cavey been a while :thumbs:

winter is finally ending, and it's safe for penguins to show their beardie heads again!

1. Jerry3167 - Organiser

2. M350ZB

3. Chilli Red

4. Madmarky

5. Darren B

6. Roast350Z

7. Cavey

8. Pingu2

I agree with jerry lads. coming from bluewater to thur will take is throught the tunnel. the other way round will take is over the boring bridge :blush:

1. Jerry3167 - Organiser

2. M350ZB

3. Chilli Red

4. Madmarky

5. Darren B

6. Roast350Z

7. Cavey

8. Pingu2

9. Maz

:drive1

I agree with jerry lads. coming from bluewater to thur will take is throught the tunnel. the other way round will take is over the boring bridge :blush:

1. Jerry3167 - Organiser

2. M350ZB

3. Chilli Red

4. Madmarky

5. Darren B

6. Roast350Z

7. Cavey

8. Pingu2

9. Maz

:drive1

Maz fancy meeting prior to heading up to bluewater, me and raost going to meet over festival ?