SUNDAY 19TH APRIL > BLUEWATER MEET!!! *POST MEET*!

jerry3167

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if we are gonna be on the ground floor due to M350ZB...errr...lowered Zeds, then the weather shouldn't make too much of a difference would it?

Just bring your drying towels, lol

I'll prolly be somewhere abouts there, You'll prolly see me with Krispy Kreme in my hand and a Double Dozen in the boot...

Well, if we are gonna be on the ground floor due to M350ZB...errr...lowered Zeds, then the weather shouldn't make too much of a difference would it?

Just bring your drying towels, lol

I'll prolly be somewhere abouts there, You'll prolly see me with Krispy Kreme in my hand and a Double Dozen in the boot...

Well sorry guys, we all heading to thurrock too ?, tunnel run o yes !!!!!!

sorry guys, i'm not going to be able to make this one, have an emergency else where to attend to. :headhurt:

sorry to let people down, but i'm needed else where tomorrow. :blush:

jerry, speak to the others they will help you remove the rear strut cover, let meknow when your ready to post, and ill give you my address. :thumbs:

chilli's really sorry i won;t be able to meet you both, is it possible that my nuts/bolts and washers could be posted out to me please, thanks again in advance. :thumbs:

chilli's really sorry i won;t be able to meet you both, is it possible that my nuts/bolts and washers could be posted out to me please, thanks again in advance. :thumbs:

To save on postage and time, I could offer myself as a courier.

I could take the nuts off the Chilli's at Bluewater and then pop them round yours on Monday evening on my way back from work after my dayshift (about 7pm-ish)

Unless of course you want me to pop round on the Sunday night, but your neighbours might not be so grateful (K1 bungs out and all that jazz)

To save on postage and time, I could offer myself as a courier.

I could take the nuts off the Chilli's at Bluewater and then pop them round yours on Monday evening on my way back from work after my dayshift (about 7pm-ish)

Unless of course you want me to pop round on the Sunday night, but your neighbours might not be so grateful (K1 bungs out and all that jazz)

if you could act as courier that would be grand, not sure what time i'll be back tomorrow night, but monday would be great. i'll have to sort out payment over the phone with the chillis, or arrange paypal, cheque or something with them

btw, I might spend some time in Bluewater beforehand, so I best park up at the right place straight away.

I've never parked at the rear of the cinema complex before so I may park in the totally wrong area.

The Bluewater website was no help as it showed a carpark at both sides of the cinema complex.....