Gauging interest KW V3 suspension for sale or HKS

Bundus

Well just to bring you up to speed I have HKS suspension on my car at the moment but was told by a garage doing the MOT that one was leaking. So I went out and paid full whack for a brand new set of KW V3's.

I have since found out that this was not true and Im guessing was in an attempt to get more money out of me for new suspension and a re-test.

So Im testing the water on whether anyone is interested in my KW's. Im short on funds lately and could do with the cash. If no one is interested then I will fit them and put my HKS suspension up for sale complete with HKS top mounts.

Please pm me with any interest on either set or feel free to post here.

Thanks guys.

Was an independent in Eden Park - Kent.

I had the car MOT'd elsewhere and it went straight through. Ive also had a service since then at Marshall Nissan with no comments regarding the suspension at all.

Pretty sure the independent just wanted to shaft me.

Well they cost me £1,000 and Im pretty sure they are going for more then that now with the bum exchange rate.

I dont want to say a price just yet as im still debating whether to fit them or not. The level of interest I get in them will determine whether I sell them or fit them and sell the HKS.

Id be looking to recoup as much as I can since they have never been fitted but am open to offers.

If anyone wants to pm me an offer ill give you a definitive answer.

Cheers guys I appreciate the interest..

Quick update for you all.

Ive had a lot of interest in the KW V3's and it seems that if I wanted to sell them I wouldnt have a problem recouping the money I spent. Im still in two minds as to whether I want to sell them or fit them and Ive also been informed that they are now selling for over £1,300 which makes this an even tougher decision. A member informed me that he parted with £1,700 including fitting to get a set of these.

I know many of you will be thinking that I should take a loss since they are pre-owned but in all honesty im just as happy to fit them as I am sell them so Ill only sell if I can get back what I paid.

If there is someone out there planning to buy a set ov V3's at current market price then you could save yourself £300. If I get no takers Ill fit them this weekend.

Let me know if there is any interest - otherwise my HKS will be up for sale for a good price after the weekend.

Cheers guys.

The Var 3 allow a range of lowering. I have mine right down so 30mm, you dont have to go this far though. You can also change it relatively easily from time to time. :)

So you'll need to add a few £ to sort out the camber as well?

Anyone fitting them will sort out the balkance. I think it took about 3 hours from start to return of car with mine.

So would you need these?

At 20-25mm you might get lucky and not need them, but beyond that, yes you would need them :thumbs: