ABERDEEN MEET PICS

ab350z

Good run today, just the 4 of us made it out. Inverurie over to Westhill - Peterculter then B road madness courtesy of Vasser out to Braemar. Had a burger and chips at the Hungry Highlander then over the Glenshee Ski Resort, down the rollercoaster bumps to Blairgowrie then the dualer home. Very very nasty looking accident outside Blairgowrie, car on its roof, reigned the speed in a bit after that.

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

Hi lads, had a really good drive out today. Don't know what happened at the end. I saw Chris having a battle with a Audi TT S and he dissapeared off into the horizon.

My stomach has just recovered from the rollercoaster roads at glenshee, the most fun i think I have ever had driving. :teeth:

R

Pictures look reallt good lads :thumbs:

On those 20" alloys, have the car been lowered ?? the front seems lower than the back but the car sits straight if you know what i mean. Are the tyres sizes odd :D

On those 20" alloys, have the car been lowered ?? the front seems lower than the back but the car sits straight if you know what i mean. Are the tyres sizes odd :D

Was thinking the same, trying to work it out :wacko:

Yeah guys it sits very slightly higher at the back, here it is on flat ground.

The car is running on Bilstien suspension.

DSC_0011.jpg

Tyre sizes are 245/35/20 front and 275/35/20 on the rear :)

That TTS was rapid! Mugs game sitting under someones bumper at that speed on a dual carraigeway, I wasn't playing his game, specially not after seeing that smash earlier with the car on its roof, not good.

Yeah that was crazy, there was another one apparently on the same day.

Just glad it wasn't me...although it was almost Kyle. lol :teeth:

R