Bucket seats red

kashz

iv got a pair of new mk5 golf r32 recaros the ones like the rs4 but i dont think they gna fit .. there in my mates r he just rit it off last week so the seats are my first choice.. could i fit thease seats in a safe way ..

ENJOY! The are awesome, black leather and alcantara :teeth:

What model are they? Look very nice :thumbs:B)

Recaro 'Sport', ive had a few different Bucket style seats in different cars in the past but i had these in my Evo and i cant honestly say that they are brilliant. They fit perfectly with the Zed interior, most people think that they came with the car as standard, and they hug in all the right places. It took me ages to track some down. :)

Recaro 'Sport', ive had a few different Bucket style seats in different cars in the past but i had these in my Evo and i cant honestly say that they are brilliant. They fit perfectly with the Zed interior, most people think that they came with the car as standard, and they hug in all the right places. It took me ages to track some down. :)

Excellent matey :thumbs:

Trying to decide if the extra £75 per seat is worth it to have leather bolsters or not. I like the all Alcantra look but think it might wear. Looks more sporty all fabric, but looks classier with the leather bolsters :headhurt:

Excellent matey :thumbs:

Trying to decide if the extra £75 per seat is worth it to have leather bolsters or not. I like the all Alcantra look but think it might wear. Looks more sporty all fabric, but looks classier with the leather bolsters :headhurt:

Defo go for leather if you can, loads of the Integra ones i looked at were buggered from wear on the bolsters, the extra ££ will be better in the long run as the bolsters wont need replacing with leather, and its easy to keep clean :blush:

iv got a pair of new mk5 golf r32 recaros the ones like the rs4 but i dont think they gna fit .. there in my mates r he just rit it off last week so the seats are my first choice.. could i fit thease seats in a safe way ..

Should fit... Am guessing they are the speedster seats...

Anyone know if any other traders have links to Recaro or any other decent sites that do them? So far I have been looking at Demon-Tweaks (as a guide) and found sportseats4u offer them a little bit cheaper (do a discount with pairs). Most likely going to get the Bride subframes from Adam subject to delivery cost. Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere else to look for the seats?

Anyone know if any other traders have links to Recaro or any other decent sites that do them? So far I have been looking at Demon-Tweaks (as a guide) and found sportseats4u offer them a little bit cheaper (do a discount with pairs). Most likely going to get the Bride subframes from Adam subject to delivery cost. Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere else to look for the seats?

Chris, I deal with Recaro and also their Official repair centre, who are literally down the road from me, I’m seeing them again tomorrow, so if you have any questions to put forward do let me know… :thumbs: