Where Was I Yesterday ???

ZeddZ

I give up.... hurry up and tell us. (patience is not my strong point :D )

and your a solicitor? :scare::lol:

And your point being....? :D

Cara to the jury: can you bloody well make your mind up, I wanna know if my client is innocent or guilty... eastenders starts in 30mins and I dont want to miss it... :rant:

Jury to Cara: Im sorry, but we have to first go through all the facts and what has been said today before we come to our decision...

Cara to her client: Ahh... sod this im going, I wish you all the best, if i dont see you tomo I take it you got found guilty, never mind.. bye ...

case closed :lol:

Cara to the jury: can you bloody well make your mind up, I wanna know if my client is innocent or guilty... eastenders starts in 30mins and I dont want to miss it... :rant:

Jury to Cara: Im sorry, but we have to first go through all the facts and what has been said today before we come to our decision...

Cara to her client: Ahh... sod this im going, I wish you all the best, if i dont see you tomo I take it you got found guilty, never mind.. bye ...

case closed :lol:

Pmsl :lol::lol: Luckily for my clients, I don't do court work!

yeah she isn't allowed in court since the last trial where she was deemed as "bribing" the court

Cara: "Jury, if you find my client, Jay (Zedrush) innocent, i will happily do a lap of the court room in the skuddy"

Jury: "we can't come to a decision as half the court are gay and aren't interested and are voting guilty as they believe he is"

tut tut Cara

yeah she isn't allowed in court since the last trial where she was deemed as "bribing" the court

Cara: "Jury, if you find my client, Jay (Zedrush) innocent, i will happily do a lap of the court room in the skuddy"

Jury: "we can't come to a decision as half the court are gay and aren't interested and are voting guilty as they believe he is"

tut tut Cara

Er, how about no :lol:

Is that Glen Croe area yeah? Good pic :)